Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shein + Jadey

A few weekends ago I met up with my wonderful college friends to celebrate Jadey's lovely little bundle of joy. Shein and Jadey met whilst studying nursing and they've basically been inseparable ever since. Jadey is such a loyal and giving friend and she was so nice to allow my sister and I host the event before we moved to London and we thought it'd be fun to arrive with baby bumps of our own.

Jadey loves all things novelty so we picked up anything that was fun or cute. All of our friends were given an item of food to bring or to organise a game and it meant that everyone contributed to a relatively stress free baby shower.




Worn: Thrifted skirt (it was a tiny waisted dress and I chopped it because I wanted it so
badly! Worn with my thrifted floral blouse and a Kmart tee. Probably still in store now.
Also my thrifted vintage earrings found in original package and only 20 cents. WINNING!


Time to put the diapers on!


Pauly was an awesome games host. Guess the baby food flavour?










It was so lovely to catch up with our college friends. Such fun crammed into a few hours and it's something we need to do more of. Lol, so who's having the next baby??

Big love,

Falala Mele

No comments:

Post a Comment