Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Joan and Karl's pre-wedding party

My lovely ladies Sia, Dasa, Arlene, myself & Angela


So I basically have the worst habit ever. I take photos, I edit them and they're ready to upload on the blog and then I forget or just become preoccupied with work and life and the photos never see the light of day.

To be fair though, this is the first time since the start of the year that I have had any real time so sit on my computer, read blogs and update my own. I've been busy with work and travel amongst it all. I made the right choice in only spending 2 weeks in New York. I was getting ready to book 3 weeks with multiple stops to try and squeeze every ounce of freedom out of my holidays (like I usually do) but I decided to come back early and save money. 

This is my second day at home and the cold weather and jetlag (and lack of winter clothes in my summer suitcase) has left me uninspired and happy to stay in bed. I'm going to give myself one more day of this. After today it will be back to the usual routine. Up early, exercise, eat and get to visiting all my friends around home. I will try to be a good blogger and keep you all posted. I am also keen to share the New York trip with you guys and make my photo book. 

Last night my sisters Pulu, Sia and Niva  and I met up with Dasa, Moala & Joan. We talked about our holiday, our Boracay trip and Joan's post wedding life. It was really nice just to catch up even though I was struggling to stay awake. The chocolate pancakes at Pancakes on the Rocks were a nice way to help soften the jetlag ;) anyways it got me to thinking "Shit I still haven't uploaded the pre-wedding pics!!!!" so I thought I'd do it now while I remember. Joan's family booked out a little beachside bar for the evening. We enjoyed drinks, food (oh the sisig rice HOLLLA) and we were able to meet all of Joan's family (some had just arrived on international flights). It was a nice way to relax before the big day. See my post on the wedding day HERE.


Theresa, Nela & Dasa clowning around
My sisters Sia, Dasa and Pulu looking all pretty 

The instruction was "Gimmie your happiest face ever" Lol look at Joan and Karl.....sah cute <3
I met Karl's sister Paua and she is so sweet and kind always looking out for the workers and others on the trip.
Joan's gorgeous family.
These photos have given me another chance to remember how wonderful this trip was. EVERYONE got along, the weather was perfect and the wedding was soooo full of love. Thank you to everyone who made this one of my most memorable holidays ever.


Big Love,

Falala Mele.

ps. Don't worry my NY posts are coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. hiya mele! lucky us you've got time to put these pics up. the wedding and the parties look like so much fun and love x on another note, i just saw your pics up on jasifer's page of the white party. you guys look amazeballs with the flower headpiece! awesome!
    luv,
    jijixx

    ReplyDelete