Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rhi & Hayden xo

A few weekends ago I was lucky enough to witness one of my most beautiful friends wed the one that she loves. Rhianon is one of those friends who always seem to have it going on. She's always on top of her style (she inspired me to thrift more because I always loved her bright patterned clothes) and ever since we experienced Paris, Amsterdam, London, Chicago and New York together, you can say that our love for travel and all things beautiful have kept us dreaming along the same path even though we have (along with our friends) graduated and moved on to full time grown up work :/

Back to the wedding. Set in the beautiful Molines Bistro in the Hunter Valley, Rhiannon walked down the isle to our friend Lossy singing. Honestly, she was breathtaking. Everything was perfect. They are perfect for each other and I know they will build and extraordinary life serving others and making a difference.

Forgive me for not having any pictures of the bride and groom. I am working on sourcing a copy from my friend Emma Magenta. But busy times and busy lives have prevented that but my sister will share hers soon so I will provide the link when it's up. Click HERE for Siki-Lou's post.

I found this amazing skirt at Rivers a week before the wedding. I was immediately attracted to the colour and the pleats in the skirt. I actually tried this skirt on with this floral top and loved how they worked together. Both pieces have pleats. I didn't plan on wearing the jacket but the weather was a little fresher than I anticipated.

My lip colour was a new BYS find in Gloss and even though it's a little matchy ( I don't often like to match) but I just couldn't wait to wear it. Wedge heels from Rivers at half price for $20. So thanks Rivers for my wedding look.

Skirt Rivers / Floral Top Supre / Jacket Thrifted / Shoes Rivers


Just love Emma's DIY headband especially the colour choice of her flowers.

Ranece, Emma, Mele, Emma & Lossy





Big Love,




Falala Mele




6 comments:

  1. WOW I love your friend Emma's headband so much. Inspired to make myself another one now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look!! In fact everyone looks beautiful, and that headband is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete