Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Pt.1



Thrifted / Dress Jacket - Shoes / Rivers - Belt / Gifted



Merry Christmas Friends,

I hope that you all had or a having a wonderful Christmas with family & friends. This is my favourite time of the year and it's also a time where I eagerly await all the Christmas posts from all over the world.

Just wanted to share my Christmas outfit. I picked up the dress for $2 like 3 days before Christmas at one of my local opshops. I love polkadots so as soon as I saw this dress I was like "HELLLLL YEAH!". Wore my fave jacket of the moment. This outfit is a little matchy for me. I usually like to contrast my colours more but what's Christmas if you can't be a matchy poo ;)

Took these photos at the river when I went with my niece and nephew to pick some flowers for our table.

I love Christmas. Hope yours was good. More pics coming.




Big Love,


Falala Mele xo

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this! It's so fresh and cute. Also love the 50s hair roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful! nice outfit!
    hope you had a great christmas 2012

    ReplyDelete