Wednesday, January 18, 2012

summer pt.1

So I have been super busy. After Christmas I flew to Brisbane to catch up with my friends Ruth and Lino for New Years and was surprised with a ticket out to Samoa again! We had so much fun in November so they thought it would be good to escape to island paradise again. I have to sort through my pics and post soon but I will just load some pics from a family BBQ with all my cousins. While I was away in Samoa one of the boys taught me how to play a few songs on the ukelele (it was Sunday and everything was shut and I was insanely bored because my friends were sleeping in the hotel room, so I asked to play with his ukelele), it really is so easy to play and I was happy to return home to find that my sister had learnt a bunch of songs. My other cousins returned back from the holiday in Hawaii with a new uke so we bascially had a ukelele playing BBQ!

 

I have been so bad at keeping up with my blog; perhaps the worst I have ever been. So to break this funk I just need to post something. I hope you are all well and happily tackling 2012. So many of my facebook friends are statusing positively about their goals and the challenge that lie ahead for 2012. I am very excited although my plans are up in the air. I planned to work casually teaching in local schools to save enough money to move to the UK for a few months to live and travel through Europe. All that depends on the finances....so fingers crossed.

Late night summer cruises with the girls <3

I'm trying to get back to my healthy habits and it is a big challenge after the relaxed holiday season....but I have been inspired to get back to it by all my blogger buddies...especially Daisy :) You go girl...looking and feeling fab I bet. Anyways to my readers new and old, I wish you all the best (I know I'm so late) for the year that lies ahead.

Meet baby Lisala. This is our sistergirl Ane's new bubbah <3 so precious

Much Love,

Falala Mele

4 comments:

  1. Samoa Hacienda

    Really very nice and informative blog.Thanks for sharing nice post.

    hotels samoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! You've been sorely missed, but it seems like you've been having plenty of fun whilst you've been gone, so thats the main thing!

    Looking forward to blogs aplenty where you look as fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great fam! :D I'm also saving up to go to the UK as well come fall! Maybe we can swap ideas & such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww yay! I can't wait for your return Meles <3 We so need a reunion already :D

    you guys look like you had a blast and don't worry you can do it but your mind to it

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete