Sunday, June 26, 2011

M.I.A.

Hello lovely readers!
I've missed you all so much.... I'm sorry I have been basically Mia from my usual regular postings but I really have been so busy. I have stared to Post a few things earlier but I have had trouble uploading my images. But to cut a long story short I am over in the states right now and I am loving Chicago so much. My friends and I are so sad that we missed one day in Chicago due to that stuPid ash cloud that stOpped all flights coming and going out of Sydney. Chicago is so beautiful and clean, the people are genuinely nice and they don't seem too caught up in trying to be something it's not. Today we spotted this beautiful cadallic and we just had to all have a photo and we were greeted by a lovely old couple who had a joke with us and it was just really nice.
This post may be a little all over the place (I am typing this on my ipodtouch)but it's like 3am here and we fly out for new York tomorrow and I have been surviving off 5 hours or less of sleep a night. I can't wait to share some pics with you all. Hopefully really soon.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh can't wait till you get here don't forget to email meeeee sowe can link up woo hoo! =]

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and post some pics...I miss you girl! Hope you are well! Kiah

    ReplyDelete