Friday, October 1, 2010

harpo :)

Fakalofa lahi atu!

Hows is the world doing tonight? Hope its all good in your hood. Since I am still on holidays (God Bless school holidays) I have been fortunate enough to catch up on some daytime television. Yes... I was watching Oprah.... and since the news of Oprah's trip down under...I guess everyone is a lil' more Oprah crazy than usual. This show was the one about friendship and best friends and it had a amazing story about Charlaine Vivian Stringer. If you have never heard of her, look her up.... it was just so nice to hear a positive story about someone doing good, overcoming adversity and helping others....we all need to do a lil more....give a lil more and help a lil more......

Oh and back on track (I do get side tracked).... here are a few pics from yesterday.......









Shirt: Kmart $15 (sale)
Vest: City Chic $15 (sale) :)
Tights: Kmart $10
Shoes:Kmart $8
Glasses: Cotton On $10
I never noticed how much Kmart stuff I had on......But it was a casual and comfy outfit.... we went shopping, movies and lunch.... fun day really.......


 we love timezone



Many Blessings,

Falala Mele




No comments:

Post a Comment